Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hello Internet World

Welcome to my blog, I guess :). I've loved books and movies since I was a kid. Sometimes I would rather read a book than hang out with friends, because fictional characters tend to be less annoying than actual people. Not always, but sometimes. Besides reading, I also love to write. So this blog will probably consist of a lot of my original writing, quotes from authors you may or may not know and also some book and/or movie reviews. I'm always looking for new things to read or watch, so if you have any suggestions put them down in the comment box. So Internet World, welcome to my blog and I'm excited to get to know you through the computer screens. Don't you just feel connected already?!?

1 comment:

  1. I really like the part where you say that sometimes you'd rather just read than go out with friends. That is exactly how I feel every weekend! Sometimes I feel closer to fictional characters than real people! I'm glad I'm not the only one! :D

    ReplyDelete