Monday, February 24, 2014

A Different Point of View


To us our world seems normal. But if someone else was to become you or see into your life for a day, what would they think? I was challenged to see my world through a different point of view. So I took a camera and went to it.

<- These are a few of my friends and this is a typical day for us.  Normal? Maybe not. Fun? Obviously!

 
<- How can you look at this and not love it?  I'm the kind of person who sees something like this and just has to take a picture...obviously :)


Displaying mms_picture.jpg<- This is defiantly the best part of my room. My picture of Paris overlooking my crazy stacks of books.
 Displaying mms_picture.jpg<- Homework.....


Displaying mms_picture.jpg<- This is the last four years of my life in fictional form. I have a drawer in my desk where all my work goes. This is stuff that I wrote down quickly in class or things I want to save for future stories when it will work better.


One of the great things about writing is that we get to expand and explore our views on life and the world. So my world involves books, writing books, homework, my crazy friends and randomly fun stuff that makes my day. What's your world like?
 



1 comment:

  1. I like your pictures, even if I can only see two of them (blame my computer). I especially love the elephant. You're right that I wouldn't have thought to take a picture of it, but I wish I could have. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete